Hi from West London

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Back after a long break, with semi-retirement comes more time and an ability to link up with old friends again.

'Doc Sandsnakes'.

Roderick

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
So what have I been up too? Well getting deafer, but on the plus side I do a 7k stroll most morninings with a 15kg pack to keep up the fitness levels. Have managed a brew under a tree the last couple of months and have written and published 2 more books.

Having a bit of a kit throw out three of everything is just to much!

Thinking of doing a knife making course with Dave Budd during the winter.

Also thinking of walking across Devon, anyone have an ideas on a north to south path?

There are places in and around London where you can sling a tarp, you just have to know where to look. ;-)

S

Last edited:

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
John, one for you.

Remember Survival Weaponary And Techniques magazine? They realeased a book of all the articles, I lent mine to a young lad in scotland 30 years ago and it never returned, any ideas where i could get a copy?

S

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
S the books are Science of Ageing Backwards: ReGeneration-X and Fat For Menopause. Both are ketogenic books about the more primative and simple enegy mechanisum used by the body when burning fat.51rufX4r+9L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg51rufX4r+9L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg 41yHAPlUnHL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello stranger :) long time no see.
The deafness seems to be a fairly common complaint these days :sigh: and the new books look interesting.

Good to see you back and posting. I hope life's treating you kindly.

atb,
M

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
John, one for you.

Remember Survival Weaponary And Techniques magazine? They realeased a book of all the articles, I lent mine to a young lad in scotland 30 years ago and it never returned, any ideas where i could get a copy?

S

I never heard of this book. Though I remember having many of the magazines, which I don't have now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE