Hello from Nova Scotia

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Yeoman13

Nov 29, 2017
Canada
Hello,
I'm Yeoman13, not to be confused with Yeoman from London (although he or she has never been active so perhaps there won't be any confusion if I just go by Yeoman).
In any case, I'm Canadian and I enjoy hiking, camping, backpacking, canoeing, fishing hunting, beach combing, exploring, orienteering etc and love refining my skills and gaining added value from bushcrafting.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey Yeoman, great to have you on Bushcraft UK, where about in Newfoundland are you? It's a beautiful part of the world, you're a lucky guy goodjob

Yeoman13

Nov 29, 2017
Canada
Hey Yeoman, great to have you on Bushcraft UK, where about in Newfoundland are you? It's a beautiful part of the world, you're a lucky guy goodjob

Hi Tony,
Many thanks for the welcome. I'm actually in Halifax, Nova Scotia not Newfoundland, but it's in the same neighbourhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Tony,
Many thanks for the welcome. I'm actually in Halifax, Nova Scotia not Newfoundland, but it's in the same neighbourhood.

Doh, wishful thinking :) Halifax is nice, I lived in Dartmouth for a while, also Cornerbrook, hence my interest in Newfoundland :D I miss the winters, you got any snow yet? Although it's probably just rain and cold at the moment :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE