Hello from Manchester

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 28, 2015
Manchester
Hello All,
Do I post this thread in England North or England Mid?.....well they both contain Manchester and that's where I live! I thought I would post in England North first and see if I get any response 😀
Anyhow I was wondering if there's any bushcrafters from the Greater Manchester area and surrounding areas who are looking to meet up for wild camping trips and to practice bushcraft skills? I've only just recently started so not terribly experienced but learning quickly after doing a few solo camps already!
Look forward to hearing from you
Cheers

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I sometimes wonder if there ought not be a section just for Manchester :D

Welcome to the forum, pull up a seat and join the conversations around the virtual campfire.

cheers,
Toddy

Reactions: Nice65

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
I have just been to Ashworth Valley today and set up the tarp for a few hours in the rain - what a great day to spend time with my son.

Right around the corner from home for me. There are lots of wonderful woodlands around to explore here within a 5 mile radius.

Yesterday I went for a walk with my wife and daughter and we saw 4 deer and a few pheasants

crowman

Forager
Oct 27, 2009
derbyshire
Hi welcome I’m on the Derbyshire south Manchester border also interested in some wild camps theirs also a group near me that uses a local wood once a month as well in Whaley bridge , I’m just getting back into wild camping after a few years be good to get out

Reactions: paulds

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE