Hello from Liverpool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wood Goblin

Feb 5, 2018
Liverpool
Hi all - decided it was time to stop lurking and join in, as I always end up here whenever asking the internet anything anyway.

Missed it all as a kid then discovered a love of the outdoors a few years ago. Now love all the usual outdoorsy fun, particularly keen on hillwalking and wildcamping in all its glory, whether that is bivvying on the tops, or playing with fire under a tarp.

Liverpool based, so predominantly find myself in North Wales (blessed, underappreciated place that it often is), the Lakes, and wherever else I can find. Have had a couple of brilliant experiences doing other things, under the tutelage of the more experienced, including winter mountaineering and deer stalking, which I hope to build on.

Here as I want to learn, but also because I have found people into the outdoors tend to be pretty sound, so why not get involved!

Hugely appreciative of the collective knowledge round here, and hope one day to contribute some back (give me about 30 years).

Cheers all,

George

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE