Heads Up Boil-in-Bag Meals

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Aye Up,

Ex Dutch mil boil in the bag rations with a decent use-by date and good price at £2.50.

Just tried the meat balls with green beans – very nice, quite wholesome, not distinctly continental as I was expecting and more potato/veg than just green beans.

Surplus and Outdoors – Kidderminster.

Note – they are 300g bags so great on their own as a lunch time snack but I would add some’at like rice or mash for an evening meal. :)

BIB1..jpg BIB2..jpg BIB3..jpg

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Good company not to be confused with another one that goes by a similar name. They have the added bonus of being just across the road from the Severn Valley Railway in case you happen to like Steam Trains, generally speaking I like to combine a trip on the railway with a ferret through there goodies first.

shibafu

Jul 31, 2013
UK
Cheers may give one or two of those a try, look what I've found meals are very small or smaller than when I first found them

Yes they've cut the pack sizes of the LWWF a couple of times, originally they were 300g then 270g and now 250g. The range is a lot smaller too. They'll disappear entirely soon I expect.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE