Hampshire meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Evening
having spoken to andy at the wilderness gathering on Sunday would anyone be up for a cheeky overnighter soon for a get together and talk rubbish around the fire?

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Excellent.probably going to have to limit numbers.a fee payable to andy direct.September would be good.evenings still hold abit of light still.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Guys, experimental check on the level of interest in a 31st October camp?

Can accommodate up to about 8-10 people. Cost would be £10/person which goes towards my annual rent.

For those that haven't been before the wood is about 5 min drive to the south west of Alton. It's a 1km walk into the wood from parking area and there are no water or toilet facilities in this wood so you need to carry everything in. Ground is pretty brambled so hammocks are best. Or there is another spot about 100m away where ground dwellers can locate themselves. There are a couple of nearby footpaths through the wood so cannot guarantee nosey passersbys though, but they are very lightly used.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE