Greetings from the little red dot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawlkasser

Dec 5, 2018
Singapore
Hi guys,

Greetings to all!
My #1 post here raised a little alarm and ended up being flag as potential "spammer".
Because my #1 opening post was to actually wanted to buy a Eban Parang from the classified.
My bad. And while in a rush, things were filled up in a hasty way and all pointed out to a spammer..

Well, after clearing up the air a bit with the mod. I am back here legitimate.

Although growing up in a small country in Asia with not much true bush.
I am a big fan of nature and a love of bushcraft and related hardware.

Thanks for Chris ( Moderator ) for verifying me and following up to be sure I am not kick out.

Looking forward to be part of a community here. Cheers!

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Which small country in Asia if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome to the forum BTW. I hope you got the eban perang in the end.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
I was the one to boot you out.

Your location was set as the USA but your ip was Singapore and you wanted to purchase a custom parang.

I’m glad Chris was able to resolve it.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Good to see you here :bigok:

I was over in Brunei this passed May to visit a friend who lives there. Got to go into the jungle for four days. My friend mentioned that Singapore doesn't have much jungle, but what they have they value for being jungle, not just for its timber.

For relatively untouched rain forest Brunei is good. Malaysian Borneo covers much more area, but logging and palm oil farming are widespread. A satellite view of Borneo shows the Brunei/Malaysia border highlighted in the change in green, primary forest/logged.

My friend, Stuart (on here) who showed me around in Brunei really likes his Ben Orford Parang, it sees quite a lot of time in the forest.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE