Goat and Pig Thief

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
A lady down near Naples (Florida, not Italy) found out who was taking her goats and pigs

Besides the video from her game cam she also saw it personally came it came face to face with one of the pigs in broad daylight.

"SPOTTED: The Florida woman was wondering why her goats and pigs were disappearing. Now, she has a suspect: A Florida panther! STORY: https://bit.ly/2wukKad"

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
I remember seeing the warnings regarding Panthers whilst driving along Alligator Alley, be interested to know how many panthers there is out there.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I remember seeing the warnings regarding Panthers whilst driving along Alligator Alley, be interested to know how many panthers there is out there.
According to the article on the hyperlink, Florida Fish & Wildlife estimate about 230 in the state. Western states are better populated but there has been at least one show up on camera in every state apart from Hawaii and I'm not sure about Alaska.

Reactions: Fadcode

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE