Geordie.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

7 feet

Jun 19, 2018
northern Germany
.....was the first task and adventure when I arrived in Great Britain.

The plan was hiking around the world, walking through each and every country.
I started 2014 in northern Germany with an estimated time of 20 years and 250,000 kilometers.
After about 30,000 kilometers this trip came to a big break because of a dramatic health problem.
But the last 3 months I had a very great time in GB, enjoying England and Wales and a little bushcraft camp with very friendly guys.
I am jot really a bushcrafter. But bushcraft skills are essential for hiking the way I like to do it.
And where I could find a better place to learn these skills if not in Britain. It is Bushcraft Kingdom.
This Kingdom is very special. In case of its nature, outstanding diverse landscapes, the very interesting culture and not at least the very friendly and supportive people who live there.

Geordie was the first real adventure when I arrived by ship in Newcastle. I got a taxi for the short trip from harbor to trainstation. I had the oldest taxidriver in Britain. 81 years young but very funny and educative. In 30 minutes I learned everything about british politicians. Only understanding this Geordie accent was a really hard job.

I hope to come back to Britain in 2019 if my health is much better.

Thanks for accepting me here.

Michael

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
If you use an offsite photo host, Photobucket, Imgur, Flickr etc, jusy click the image button on the toolbar in your post, and paste in your URL'
Alternatively, just upload a file from your pc using the upload button.

Reactions: 7 feet

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey Michael, great to have you and as mentioned, a great into! We're looking forward to having you!
As for images, we're going to be changing things slightly and you should be able to post up images easier in the near future.

Reactions: 7 feet

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE