Galaxy 4 Replacement Battery

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Besides Amazon and ebay have any folks got suggestions where I can get a replacement battery for the current wife's Samsung Galaxy 4 Tablet 10.1".

I'm looking for reputable UK suppliers, so no suggestions about getting it from some far eastern site please.

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
You could try your local phone repair shop, usually found in indoor markets, they normally do repairs etc, quite cheap, or you could try CEX ( no affiliation) for a replacement, they do PX etc, and give you a warranty, depends on the cost of a new battery really, that against the cost of a replacement.

You can buy one direct from Samsung also, not sure of the price
www.samsung.com

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
You could try your local phone repair shop, usually found in indoor markets, they normally do repairs etc, quite cheap, or you could try CEX ( no affiliation) for a replacement, they do PX etc, and give you a warranty, depends on the cost of a new battery really, that against the cost of a replacement.

You can buy one direct from Samsung also, not sure of the price
www.samsung.com

Thanks for the suggestion Fadcode, far more useful than the previous one.

Replacement batteries aren't that expensive and are very easy to replace as well. I was looking for sensible suggestions as I want to keep away from dangerous knockoff's

Reactions: Stew and Kepis

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
And cheaper!

I have had to replace the batteries on electronic devices, and I find that letting a service company or company that made the device do it, makes for a better job, with warranty usually.
Which I had to use a couple of times.

I find the thinner the devices get, the worse quality the components are.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
So besides Fadcode has anyone got any useful comments and suggestions on where I can source a battery?

Nope, i think Fadcode covered it pretty well, i had to replace the battery on my phone, bought a new one on Ebay all labelled and supplied as Samsung, it wasnt it lasted a few weeks, have since got a a pukka Samsung one in there and no problems since, buy cheap, buy it twice - i did.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Nope, i think Fadcode covered it pretty well, i had to replace the battery on my phone, bought a new one on Ebay all labelled and supplied as Samsung, it wasnt it lasted a few weeks, have since got a a pukka Samsung one in there and no problems since, buy cheap, buy it twice - i did.

Aye, that's what I'm trying to avoid Mark.

Replacing the battery is extremely easy so I don't need to go and pay extra to have someone fit it so I just want a reputable supplier for the battery regardless of what certain people seem to think

Reactions: Kepis

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
And the shop or UK office are the only people that can give you that info.

Unless somebody here works for Samsung, you can not get the info about Samsung Brand replacement battery from any of us

Samsung Support Centres.
I suspect there are loads of fakes floating around.
I am not even sure you can buy a legit Samsung part outside the Samsung network.

I am trying to help you get the part you want, not pointing you to an unarthorised supplier of (probably fake) batteries.

Last edited:

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Really? I find that hard to believe considering your first comment was of no help whatsoever.

Remember: A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks as he has to say something. :D

At a previous job we had team briefings and at some point someone wanted a 'saying' at each one. I said that one - silence after was deafening!! :D

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
eNvj0Ry.gif

:)……….

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE