1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We're live with the new forums, have a look around and get settled in.

There have been a couple of members that have had issues logging in, if your password doesn't work use the "Forgot your password" link in the community section. If an email doesn't arrive check your spam box.

Any other issues logging in please contact admin@bushcraftuk.com

We've created a new thread in the Suggestions, Bugs and Feedback forums for you to use to report any issues or give feedback. http://bushcraftuk.com/community/index.php?threads/new-site-bugs-feedback-questions.147565/

There are a few things we still need to sort out but the forums should be fine so get stuck in.
    Dismiss Notice

experimental damscus

Discussion in 'Makers Market' started by hellize, Nov 13, 2017 at 8:07 PM.

1. hellize

hellize Maker

Hello boys and girls,

I have this little damascus knife to offer today.
    The blade is an experimental san mai with 5160 core, the "mantle" is forged of 1.2516 and some magical mystery steel :)
    I believe it is safe to say that this little fellow has the highest contrast I have managed to achieve till this day, thanks to my mystical secret formula!
    The knife is 20 cm long, the blade is 9.5 cm long, 3.2 cm wide and 6.5 mm thick at the base ( a tank buster :) !) Its handle is composed of polished antler and Transylvanian "csere" oak
    It resides in a thick, hand sewn leather sheath.

It is 130 euro.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hellize

hellize Maker

This one is sold! Thanks for looking. If you wish to have a similar item, please feel free to pm me ;)