End of season Blade Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Howdy Folks! It's that time of year where I want to unload the blades left after my last show :dancer:

Apart from some pattern welded blades (that I'll post up later) what you see below is ALL I have left after the show season. Some of these blades have been hanging about for way too long, so I've actually knocked money of these blades! Starting 2017 with 100% new stock :)

Some of the shiny blades and all of the laminated blades have some rust on them, hence the bigger reductions. Some of you may remember a little TV appearance with Dicky Strawbridge and his son James a couple of years ago. The two EN45 blades were made as part of that show, they both appeared in various states of finish on telly and I was assisted in their making by the grand mustachioed one! :cool:

Apologies for poor pictures, it was raining outside!

So here we go...

blades1 by buddknives,
blades2 by buddknives,
blades3 by buddknives, on Flickr

Vital Stats:

Edge length, Thickness at spine, Steel type, Price

1) 85mm, 3mm, O1, £35 NOW £25
2)
3)
4)
5)
6) 155mm, 3.5mm, EN45, £45 NOW £30
7) 215mm, 3.5mm, EN45, £60 NOW £45

Laminated blades
8) 70mm, 8mm, EN9 core with stainless sides £80 NOW £45 SPF
9)
10)
11)

Yakut blades (asymmetrically ground)
12)
13)

Ground and shiny
14)
15)
16)

Postage will be worked out based on the value of the blades that you buy. Totals under £50 will go out 1st class and cost £4, totals over £50 will be RMSD and £8 :)

These are all sharp and have the temper drawn from the tangs so can be cut down easily enough should you wish. Obviously, due to UK laws, these are only available to persons of 18 years or over and with the bill payers permission, etc, etc.

thanks for looking folks! :)

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'd like no. 14 if still available please; let me know your details and I'll sort it after the dog walk this evening :)

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
SWMBO is going to kill me if I buy yet another knife, but I love No.3 .
Can someone please buy it so I can stop lurking and drooling...
They're all beautiful and what a bargain for this quality...

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Thats knife I got dave is excellent thankyou. A project for the future maybe mid next year to handle it. Will go well wth my DB tomahawk. :)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
No. 14 turned up safe and sound today; I'm delighted with it, it's exactly what I need for my project. I'll show and tell when it's done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE