Edinburgh & midlothian

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 3, 2010
Scotland
I'm very aware that I dont know anyone here very well (or at all) but I was wondering if anyone from the edinburgh & midlothian areas might be planning an excursion sometime end of march start of april?

I'm going north to nethy forest at the end of april but I'm not sure I can wait that long :D

Jon

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Hi JonS,

Are you in the town or out East by the "belters" of Tranent?

Have you seen the skills sharing thread for Comrie Croft this Saturday?

Nowt planned for end of March/start of April but sounds a possible.

Liam

Last edited:

locum76

Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
Hey Jon.

I'm in Kirkliston and I know a few bods on here (Miyagi included). Look out for social posts and join the Scottish community group.

Rob

Mar 3, 2010
Scotland
Cool cool.

I did see the comfrie croft meet but I wont be able to make it, had I noticed it a month earlier I might have been able to make it.

"Are you in the town or out East by the "belters" of Tranent?" I'm actually in Gorebridge

Last edited:

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Cool cool.

I did see the comfrie croft meet but I wont be able to make it, had I noticed it a month earlier I might have been able to make it.

"Are you in the town or out East by the "belters" of Tranent?" I'm actually in Gorebridge

Until recently my brother lived on hunterfield road opposite St.Cuthberts co-op. small world. :)

You'll enjoy the beach jaunt down at Andy's, and after the success of the Comrie meet I think there'll be another one very soon.

Liam

StephenDoyle73

May 4, 2015
United Kingdom
would like to meet up with anybody interested for a day out bushcrafting in the forest,espescialy around the borders peebles area.would also try other areas.stephendoyle73.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE