Dingly Dell at the Moot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
As usual I took my camera along with me to the moot, but forgot totally to take it out and about with me most of the time :rolleyes:

Anyway these are the ones I took of the campsite I shared with John Fenna and Aaron (Biker)

The entrance to Dingly Dell
P1030014.jpg

As we enter along the path we come to Mr Fenna's pitch
P1030013.jpg

As you negotiate the treacherous trail with warning of dragons you pass my pitch on the left
P1030004.jpg

Carrying on you then come to the main camp
P1030011.jpg

But be quiet... for there is an artist hard at work creating one of his masterpieces :)
P1030019.jpg

I managed to sneak closely up to him...
P1030021.jpg

and got a rare glimpse of our beautiful Bushcraft Betty being drawn :D
P1030022.jpg

During the week we had invaders
P1030024.jpg

But luckily he could go no further and Mr Fenna soon saw him off
P1030023.jpg

Whilst I was out and about I snapped a couple pics of our neighbours
P1030016.jpg

P1030015.jpg

And that was the sum total of the pics I took this year... I really must try harder next year :rolleyes::)

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I was the same ... actually I didn't get a single photo as I only found my camera as I was unpacking everything when I got home..... I could had sworn I had forgotten to take it!

Ed

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Great pix Steve. I have to say in some of those pix of me it looks as though I'm going a bit thin on top, almost bald in some angles :yikes:.

I was aware of you walking about as I was drawing but I hadn't realised you were taking pix of me. Seems I was very focussed in the moment. Thanks for posting them as well as our little home from home in the woods. I see you failed to get a picture of my stately home with wine celler, 2 car garage and outside hottub. :lmao:

Nice photos Steve, thanks for sharing.

It's great watching people work away. :)

I was aware of you walking about as I was drawing but I hadn't realised you were taking pix of me. Seems I was very focussed in the moment. Thanks for posting them as well as our little home from home in the woods. I see you failed to get a picture of my stately home with wine celler, 2 car garage and outside hottub. :lmao:

Your home with wine cellar and garages? That seems small to what we had. Didn't you see the turreted mansion that we had with several bedrooms, 2 hotubs and 2 swimming pools? :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE