Dimmyboy Forum Questions -

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Aye Up,

Q1 - how do I edit/add to the section below a post window? (the wise/witty comment section as I think of it).

Q2 - what is the 'blog this post' icon also at the bottom of the post window for?

Q3 - if I write an article which I think is too long/has numerous images in it to be posted as a normal thread, is that where the blog this post icon comes in - I write the article up as thread and then click on 'blog this post'?

Ta. :confused:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
A1 Go to 'Settings' then scroll down and select 'Edit Signature'

A2 No idea :dunno:

A3 Folks who do long posts open multiple posts in their thread and tag them Part 1, part 2 etc then fill each post with the info pictures etc. by using the edit post feature.
If I do a really long post I type it out in Word first with all the links etc then copy and paste it into a post on here

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I never thought before that some of my long trip reports with all the pics n vids n writing would probably be more suited to the blog section

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE