1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We're live with the new forums, have a look around and get settled in.

There have been a couple of members that have had issues logging in, if your password doesn't work use the "Forgot your password" link in the community section. If an email doesn't arrive check your spam box.

Any other issues logging in please contact admin@bushcraftuk.com

We've created a new thread in the Suggestions, Bugs and Feedback forums for you to use to report any issues or give feedback. http://bushcraftuk.com/community/index.php?threads/new-site-bugs-feedback-questions.147565/

There are a few things we still need to sort out but the forums should be fine so get stuck in.
    Dismiss Notice

Decked Truck Bed Organizer For Transporting Long Guns

Discussion in 'Transport - 4x4 - Canoes etc' started by Dontkillbill, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Dontkillbill

Dontkillbill Tenderfoot

I just got this system and had 5 long guns to range with all my target supplies etc. I packed a few steel targets on top very cool the envy of the parking lot at the range.

Check out the video of this cool gun/truck organiser. This system was pricey but its great to stay organised.

[video=youtube_share;gFbmvNQijc4]https://youtu.be/gFbmvNQijc4[/video]

2. santaman2000

santaman2000 M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)

Nice! How watertight are they?

3. Dontkillbill

Dontkillbill Tenderfoot

Its pretty much water tight but not air tight. I can run it thorough a car wash and it stays dry. In fact all summer it stayed dry. If It gets foggy moisture could build up. This winter will be interesting.

4. fenix

fenix Member

Very nice set up.
    I can just about squeeze my rifles in the boot of my rather boring hatchback (Kia Ceed). Toolbox, chairs, tables, etc all end up on the back seat. Then again when I started hunting I would cycle with dad down to the shoot, he would have my bike and carry the guns, I had the dog in the basket on the front of my mums bike.

5. SCOMAN

SCOMAN Full Member

Lovely setup but I can't envision spending nearly £1000 on a works vehicle, I'd love it though.

6. Dontkillbill

Dontkillbill Tenderfoot

If you worked out conversion it would likely be 600 British pound but with your fuel prices I suspect 1/2 ton pickup trucks aren't overly popular. I suspect a lot of tradesmen have similar products for tools etc.

7. Janne

Janne Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

Most tradesmen have vans, totally enclosed. I recall some of the guys I had around to my house had lockable bices inside.

8. daveO

daveO Settler

Very nice setup, I've got total truck envy :cool: Mine is more of a manure and logs kind of pickup though so this is a bit fancy for me. I'm just happy when the heaters work.

9. Tony

Tony White bear (Admin)
    Admin

Yeah, I like that, although I've got a hard cover on my pickup, if I were to lose that i'd be tempted...

10. Dontkillbill

Dontkillbill Tenderfoot

Ha. A real truck good for you!