Complaints Department.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
The-Steam-Tent-Co-operative---No-Complaints.jpg

We are pleased to announce that after the implementation of new customer handling procedures, we have received remarkably few complaints.

Last edited:

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Nice one :)

I’m fond of this one, made by One-Rod from BB, and maker of some very fine propane bottle chimneas.

0_BD6_CCEE-7_F72-4_F87-8991-2_D20_ED84_EED9.jpg

I saw a welcome doormat with a bear trap embedded in it at Timequake earlier this year. Have to admit I filed the idea away in the back of my mind for future reference. Things like that appeal to my rather dark sense of humour.

I've been on the lookout for an old bear trap ever since...

Last edited:

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Both of those images have made it into my 'photo's I like' of 2018 folder on my computer. [I only have 10 in there - including those two, I have been a bit lax this year..]

Reactions: Wayland

Wayland

Hárbarðr
OK. Yet another picture that has been moved on my site causing a broken link here. Sorry about that.

I can no longer edit the original post to repair the link which is a real pain. This is one of the reasons I don't post as much as I used to and why so many of my old posts are now lacking in pictures.

Anyway, so that this post makes some sense, I'll have to repost the picture that should have been in the first post here.

The-Steam-Tent-Co-operative---No-Complaints.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DanBow and Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE