Clynfyw November Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hot on the heels of the October Meet - last weekend - was the November Meet ... that is how dates work out sometimes!
Once again there were only two of us this month but hopefully folk will get the idea that we are back in business and start coming to the meets again...
The weather was against us again but despite everything we had fun harvesting and prepping firewood for future meets (as well as this one), axe throwing, cooking (I did Corn Bread again - I love it!), some badger tracking and some bramble bashing - as well as eating, talking, drinking (tea/coffee mainly!), talking, staying dry (against the odds), talking, trying to avoid the smoke from the fire, talking - and Roly did his "Death Defying Backwards fall from Hammock with Tapes Made From Rotted Tissue Paper" at least once per night...
Ah - we had fun:)
Ax throwing
PB030036.JPG PB030040.JPG PB030041.JPG
Suffering with windPB030051.JPG
Billy on the boil
PB040064.JPG
A local sitting on my knee
PB040077.JPG
Wind on my set up
PB030044.JPG
Remains of Corn Bread - made with coconut milk!
PB030028.JPG

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Where about are your meets bud? If I'm in the area in future I'll pop in if you like?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE