For Sale Clearout of good kit.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
These have been hanging round too long and with another move iminent it's time to stop hoarding.

First off my Terävä Jääkäripuukko, carbon steel. I bought this last year and made a sheath with the plastic liner in for extra security. It's not been out of the house but it has been honed to silly sharp. It is a great knife, but I have a Claycombe camp knife and a Wanta knife arriving any day. So for this knife which retails at £29 and a sheath by me I'd like £45 please.

https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/terava-jaakaripuukko-carbon-steel/56524

Greenman Forge nessy with antler handle... again too many knives. I paid £40 recently so I'd like my money back. Just honed by me. Great knife and astonishing value for money.

An Austrian heavy duty green shirt to fit a 42 chest. Tried once and put away for when I slim down a bit.... ahem.... £20 delivered please. This is as new and has years left in it.

An old but again Unused MTP heavy duty MVP jacket. I bought it over sized and long just before I caught a Swazi Tahr on sale and it is the same size and length as my Tahr XL. I'd like £40 for this please.

Rifle sling. Was on my first rifle years ago, oiled and put in the cupboard before I made my own. £6 or free with any other purchase.

Tweed trousers. 36-38 waist (adjustment on either side), 33 inside leg. Quality of build like you just don't get any more, the heels are lightly weighted to carry well, the seams are all over-locked beautifully and the material is sublime. I paid £55 for these so £50 posted seems only fair.

Last but by no means least, and I am not sure about this.... My Twodogs lightweight smock. Made from the same material as the old scratcy army shirts (but not at all scratcy in this form) I believe it is the perfect weight for an active version of the smock.The pockets in pockets and the nylon reinforcements in all hems make this a great quality and well thoguth out smock. I am 44 chest and this is seen over a shirt.

I bought it for stalking in lowland woods but just don't get chance to wear it. I haven't worn it except to try it on..... So £55 for this please.

Thanks for looking, I have put these here first but will post them on Facebook tomorrow evening.

Last edited:

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Photobucket strikes again.
Dougster you'll need to update your account (pay), or find a free image hosting site. Alternatively just upload the pics directly from your PC/Laptop.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE