Can not open 'moot 2018 email

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Just had nice email from Shelly about upcoming Moot but unable to open the attachment QUOTE Moot 2018 info .pages UNQUOTE

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
I got an email, but the attachment is a .pages file, renaming it to .doc doesn't work, but if you rename it to .txt it does open, but is heavily corrupted and virtually unreadable.
Edit: a quick google says that it is a mac document file, from a program called "iWorks" an offers a few suggestions for reading it, mostly involving using a conversion website, so caveat emptor on that.
However, from reading the .txt renamed file, it looks like it is the same document sent out every year with directions and basic info on the Moot.

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Shelly's going to resend the emails to you guys, there was a few that when out last night as pages documents rather than PDF's that's been rectified now so all good. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes, it's the same document as last year, just updated, so anyone that's been before will know the score with arriving etc...

Wayne, the emails have gone out to the people that book via the website so I doubt that you'll get one :D

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I booked via the website and didn't get an email from Shelly, I have the receipt Tony for the payment. I'm not massively worried about not getting the ticket number and map as I'm pretty sure I know where I'm going and as long as you've got the money I'm sure Shelly will recognise me by now...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
No worries Tim, She's sending out emails each day at the moment so it will probably arrive. As you say, we know you, all's good. I'm pleased your coming mate goodjob

Reactions: tim_n

boubindica

Forager
Mar 13, 2018
London
No worries Tim, She's sending out emails each day at the moment so it will probably arrive. As you say, we know you, all's good. I'm pleased your coming mate goodjob
i got an email saying there are still tickets, but i have already bought one... is that just a generic email Tony?, and am i just in the queue for those emails too? or, maybe i already have the email and just need to look harder? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

shelly

Admin
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Deepest Wales
For anyone out there who hasn't yet received their booking reference number for the Moot please can you check your email in paypal, I have now responded to everyone but several have bounced back. If you send me your up to date email to shop@bushcraftuk.com then I can get your email sent out. Thanks all. See you soon. x

Reactions: boubindica

boubindica

Forager
Mar 13, 2018
London
For anyone out there who hasn't yet received their booking reference number for the Moot please can you check your email in paypal, I have now responded to everyone but several have bounced back. If you send me your up to date email to shop@bushcraftuk.com then I can get your email sent out. Thanks all. See you soon. x
thanks Shelly :) ok, yes, my paypal address was different from my email address i use here... i think i saw the email with the ref number come through :) thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE