BushMoot 2014 4th Aug - 16th Aug 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi All, dates for the Moot next year (2014) are 4th - 16th August 2014

Main Days are Friday 8th - Wed 13th August 2014

This is set in stone and we'll announce more info as needed :D

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Hi All, dates for the Moot next year (2014) are 4th - 16th August 2014

Main Days are Friday 8th - Wed 13th August 2014

This is set in stone and we'll announce more info as needed :D

Up against the Wilderness Gathering again unfortunately but obviously it can't be helped.

The Wilderness Gathering is Thursday 14th - Sunday 17th August. http://www.wildernessgathering.co.uk/

I'll be publicising the Moot and dates as much as I can. I'm planning on attending it all too.

Just so some can get planning early, the NC theme is 'Medieval'. I probably won't be doing a group buy of hats for this! :)

Thanks Tony for getting the dates nailed down early.

I'd like to re-iterate someone's suggestion that past Workshops should be listed on this page:

http://www.bushmoot.com/workshops/

I agree that publicising and explaining this strength and feature of the Moot is important. It highlights the bang for your buck!

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Does anybody know the price for a family to the moot ?? my three kids are all under 4 thanks in advance

This year the CORE days (Fri-Tue) were £85 per adult. Children under 4 were free. Extra pre or post camping days were £10 per day. I doubt the price will vary from this very much if at all and I'm guessing pushing attendance numbers up a little would ensure this. Then again, costs go up!

Last edited:

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
This year the CORE days (Fri-Tue) were £85 per adult. Children under 4 were free. Extra pre or post camping days were £10 per day. I doubt the price will vary from this very much if at all and I'm guessing pushing attendance numbers up a little would ensure this. Then again, costs go up!

Thanks for that bud.
Would I have to be a full member to get on the core days mate sorry for the questions but it will be our first moot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE