Bushcraft Meet-Up....What Happened?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
A few of us met up in the West Country for a little wander (inc Dark Horse Dave of this parish). Much fun was had by all and here is a little film of what we got up to...
Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZUU7ncT59w
And a great weekend it was too. Especially good was Neil's suggested recipe for the Saturday evening: steak with ramen noodle broth - delicious, and well worth doing rather than my usual boil-in-the-bags. Worth keeping an eye on Neil's channel if you're interested.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

ceepeebee

Oct 8, 2017
Nuneaton
Hi guys

I just want to say that it's videos like that that made me drop quite a lot of cash on camping gear so I can stay and get it sold camping on my own. Does anyone have any recommendations for quite quiet venues in the Midlands or surrounding areas that DON'T close at the end of October where I might stay trying to learn the basics..I want to fend for myself and see how things go!

Great looking views on that video.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE