Wanted Bushcraft Knife - what have you for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scottisha5

Maker
Nov 14, 2009
Motherwell, Scotland, UK
Hello all,

A few months ago I bought a few nice folders from one of the forum members here and I seem to have gotten away with it from SWMBO.

So what have you? Anyone clearing out mint boxed folders.

Also looking for a bushcraft blade thats useable i.e. not to be kept in a box.

Cheers :)

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Lionsteel KUR, orange G10, Sleipner steel (D2 ish). It's not boxed due to being one of the more budget Lionsteels and arriving in a thin cardboard box that got scoffed by the puppy.:rolleyes:
Never left the house, but has been played with.

IMG_0762.jpg

Drop me a message if you want more pictures.

I have a couple of unused Moras, but that's about it for bushcraft type knives I don't mind parting with.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I have a green micarta Casstrom No.10 that’s nearly new if you’re interested?

Very tasty in the green micarta are they.

John, get yourself over to here and have a look at their own brand stuff. The larger puukko is a brute, so is the Skrama.

https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/terava-jaakaripuukko-carbon-steel/56524

https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/terava-skrama-carbon-steel/30189

Worth a wander around the site too, some good stuff, great service, prices, and humour from these nutters.

scottisha5

Maker
Nov 14, 2009
Motherwell, Scotland, UK
Nicey, thanks for that, i use them all the time, great gear and they really are crazy. Never thought to look at there blades though. Ill have a look when im home, im out in my modded Lavuu with my GStove right now. Sweltering in here lol.
I do a lot of modding to lavuus if you lnow of anyone wanting anything done. Canvas tarps too etc.
Thanks for the links.

PS the lionsteel has arrived as per her in doors call to me. Ive bought the Casstrom in green as well.

Many thanks

John

mulletman6

Aug 22, 2013
Maidstone
Bit late, but I have a mint Casström Lars Fält for sale

Literally brand new as I only bought it about 3 weeks ago, but vet bills force me to sell it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE