BcUK Photograph of 2018 Competition June Heat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Here's the June heat for the 2018 Photograph competition. :)

This months them is

'Black and white countryside' Only black and white photographs allowed.

For the competition rules and themes for the other months throughout the year please look here

Good luck to everyone who enters :)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
In it's defence it was outstanding in it's field ;)

26737213057_0004ed117e_c.jpg

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
I fear this is a dumb question but here goes: How does one prove an image was captured at the "desisive moment" in the camera's B&W mode as distinct from converting to monochrome at a later date?

K

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I fear this is a dumb question but here goes: How does one prove an image was captured at the "desisive moment" in the camera's B&W mode as distinct from converting to monochrome at a later date?

Simple answer is you can't without study of the original image file.

However the requirement for this months theme is the picture submitted must be black and white, not taken in B&W mode.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Well I did say it was a "dumb" question and the image clearly has to be converted at some point on its 'journey' through the lens!

K
Ps: Expect lots of milk-white smoooooothy water shots.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Well I did say it was a "dumb" question and the image clearly has to be converted at some point on its 'journey' through the lens!

K
Ps: Expect lots of milk-white smoooooothy water shots.
It wasn't a dumb question at all. If you were unsure the odds on there are going to be others going 'I'm so glad he asked it rather than me' :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE