BcUK Photograph of 2018 Competition July Heat Winner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
My apologies to everyone who entered and voted for the delay in getting this announcement out. I was away at the moot when the vote finished and forgot to make arrangements for someone to do the honours in my absence and when I got back it got overlooked to get done.

Anyway, better late than never, I'm pleased to announce the winner of July's heat in this years BCUK photograph competetion is Woodspirit.

Congratulations Steve, that's two heats in a row you've won :)

As heat winner your photo will go forward to the Grand Final in December. Also, as a heat winner, you win a prize which is kindly donated by Tony and your photo will be used on the BCUK Facebook page for the forum.

Unfortunately Steve has deleted his winning entry so I can't post it here for people to see. Hopefully he'll re-post it shortly.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
My apologies to everyone who entered and voted for the delay in getting this announcement out. I was away at the moot when the vote finished and forgot to make arrangements for someone to do the honours in my absence and when I got back it got overlooked to get done.

Anyway, better late than never, I'm pleased to announce the winner of July's heat in this years BCUK photograph competetion is Woodspirit.

Congratulations Steve, that's two heats in a row you've won :)

As heat winner your photo will go forward to the Grand Final in December. Also, as a heat winner, you win a prize which is kindly donated by Tony and your photo will be used on the BCUK Facebook page for the forum.

Unfortunately Steve has deleted his winning entry so I can't post it here for people to see. Hopefully he'll re-post it shortly.

bit of a mix up with permissions, sorted now here you go...

DSC_0991 by stephen gibbs, on Flickr

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE