BcUK Photograph of 2017 Competition Organisers Favourite - Winning Picture

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
With the winning picture having been announced we've got the last element for this years competition which is the awarding of a prize to the photographer who takes my personal favourite.

As before, rather than just say who won I thought I'd do the same as previous years and share with folks the shortlist of my favourite pictures from 2017.

I'll remove one picture in no particular order each day until I have the winning picture left to share with folks :)

I hope you enjoy my selection because it was damned hard to decide with so many excellent pictures to choose from. :rolleyes:

Then there was one which is my favourite for 2017

Taken by Woodsa
34951317330_b360f2b5f8_c.jpg

24319078907_f55b4cda86_o.jpg

Last edited:

woodsa

Sep 30, 2016
Devon
Well thankyou very much. I quite often get out with my DSLR to shoot the odd landscape and Wildlife pics. However, this one was taken on my iPhone on the way to work. It just goes to show that it's always worth capturing an image on whatever you have to hand.
Merry Christmas!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE