BcUK Photograph of 2017 Competition November Heat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Here you go folks, here's the thread for you to post your pictures in the November heat of the 2017 Photograph competition.:)

This is the last heat for this years photograph Competition, next month we'll be having the final vote to decide the overall winner

The theme for this month is

'Up Close - Mosses and Lichens'

For the rest of the rules and themes for the remaining months of this years competition please look here

Good luck to everyone who enters
:)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
24516924958_a93063eecd_c.jpg

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
I’m surprised we haven’t had more entries by now.

Come on folk. Post your photos.

Can't be doing with signing up to an alternative host to that of Photobucket for fear of being stuffed again sometime down the line. Suspect I'm not alone in this juging by the wider devastation Photobucket have ensured throughout the world wide web as any number of Forum threads confirm.

All very sad butt that's why I wont be posting any more pics on BCUK.

K

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Can't be doing with signing up to an alternative host to that of Photobucket for fear of being stuffed again sometime down the line. Suspect I'm not alone in this juging by the wider devastation Photobucket have ensured throughout the world wide web as any number of Forum threads confirm.

All very sad butt that's why I wont be posting any more pics on BCUK.

Klenchblaize, this new site for the forum allows direct upload from your PC without having to resort to an online hosting site so why not try posting pictures that way?

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
How odd, I had two attempts and it had posted the second time......

I guess you have to be a full member to upload photos

I'll have another go later

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
open

Manually inserting code doesn't work either.... will head to the bugs n issues thread now

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE