Austrian Army Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Anybody know of a good stock of these? I'm after a 38W 30L but most stockists don't seem to have any. I understand it's a finite resource of course. Emailed Endy's but no reply.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've been having the same problem for a long time now, since JF's review of them in fact. They seem to stock for midgets only. I'm after a few pairs of 36W 30L but haven't been able to source them.

Birch Axe

Apr 28, 2018
The Woods
Have you considered the German moleskin trousers? They are a similar design and are very easy to find in a range of sizes.

I have a few pairs and they are fantastic.

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Not sure which ones you mean, but If you mean the olive ripstop bdu, it looks like there's soem 38W 29L on Flecktarn. Also Varusteleka (100cmW 75cmL)

Flood

Oct 4, 2016
Austria
Ripstop kaz03 are hard to get, even in Austria. The army won't let much out for the surplus stores. I got a light one from an officer, and I don't like it that much. The old kaz75 on the other hand are great - 100% cotton so not ideal for all situations, but very comfortable.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Now you'll be expecting me to name streets and be familiar with Perth, poo. Just googled it, it's 'Fergusons' on County place near the library. There are two shops on either side of the road painted an eggshell blue, it'll be obvious which one to visit. £15 a pair. The shop has lots in it but it's not that easy to browse.

Winnet

Forager
Oct 5, 2011
Aberdeen
That works for me thanks.

Road needed at some point (I'm just back from two weeks at Blair Atholl as well......)

G

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE