Any Tentipi Olivin users here?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Askel

Aug 23, 2014
Växjö, Sweden
I recently bought a Tentipi Olivin, and I used it for the first time this weekend during a canoe camping trip. I really liked it. I liked the snow skirts, the venting system, the quality feel, that the fabric doesn't sag when it's wet and that you can have an open fire inside. That was one of the main reasons why I bought it.

I have an HMG Ultamid 2 already (yeah, I have a problem with gear addiction 😏. I buy and sell a lot of gear in my search for the perfect ones) It doesn't really make sense to keep both, so I might end up selling the Ultamid.

But before I do that I'd like to get some input on how the Olivin handles severe weather. There aren't that many reviews of it. And I know from first hand experience how well the Ultamid handles hard wind and rain.

But I'd really like to hear more opinions about the Olivin in hard wind, horizontal rain and heavy snow, or just opinions in general.

614978c230137b379b06b736c21b43ca.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE