Anevay Frontier Stove Chimney/Flu Extras?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FlashPan

Forager
Sep 7, 2015
Norf London
Hi all,

I own an original frontier stove and as users of this are aware the chimney/flu is a total vertical affair.

I've been looking for a while and not finding a 45 degree and 90 degree elbow joint. I think mainly as the diameter of the pipe is not totally standard?

Does anyone know of someone/somewhere or a mod to get an elbow?

Thanks and cheers

FlashPan

Forager
Sep 7, 2015
Norf London
HI,

Thanks for that, yep something like that could do as well, didn't think about that shape. A bit pricey though.

Cheers again

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
I think you would have to be careful with a 90 degree bend, I think you could get quite a build up of soot, tar and end up with a smoke plug.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
I have 2 stainless steel 90 degree elbows I would let go, in out at the moment but pm if interested, I'll sit picture out tomorrow if you're interested

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Not the best pictures but you'll get the idea, the bell off of one of them has been cut away, that's how it came to me, you can see the pipe inserted into that end, the other is intact but showing a few marks, been in the shed for a while.

IMG_20180813_123645.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE