Air rifle wanted! Knives, tools and all sorts to trade!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo,

Looking for a straight shooting air rifle. Not PCP, springers only.

Nothing too fancy but a value of around £250 would be ideal. I have a crate of knives, machetes, axes, tools and vintage collectables to trade!

In the Bristol area so local or posted only (don't own a car..).

Woul be great to get a deal sorted soon,

Cheers!

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Unfortunately I believe it would be illegal to post an air rifle directly to you. I say unfortunately because I have two perfectly capable springers that aren't being used :( ; sorry.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Unfortunately I believe it would be illegal to post an air rifle directly to you. I say unfortunately because I have two perfectly capable springers that aren't being used :( ; sorry.

No, it’s fine. Royal Mail carry air rifles and pistols. Face to face selling applies only to dealers.

Reactions: Samon

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!

It's still legal, for now..

Please feel free to message me regarding the rifles!

Cheers

Phil B

Settler
Jan 28, 2006
Beverley, Yorkshire.
If you’re stuck.....

Got a lovely BSA XL tactical (basically just a synthetic stock version), Sandwell Field Sports (SFS) tuned for smooooothness not power. Silencer, scoped up, lovely. .177 cal, and I can post.

What have you got mate?

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
AFAIK Parcelforce 24 is the best service for air guns .. but don’t insure to £250. Otherwise it’s getting your local RFD to send it for you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE