Adventure Overland Show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 1, 2012
Bedworth, Warks
If enough interest is generated, the forum is more than welcome to have a Club Display Stand at the show - in fact I'd welcome it. It's free plus there's some comlimentary passes, so it has to be worth considering.

As organiser of ADVENTURE OVERLAND I'm biased of course, but I would suggest it's a really good place to meet up as the day visitor & camping prices are low (just seen that the Bushcraft Show in June is charging £16 adult admission Friday and £25 Saturday :yikes: ... that's scary!!!) plus Whilton Mill is near Daventry in Northamptonshire, so it's more or less centrally-located for most folk.

Also worth noting is the fact the show is run by enthusiasts and volunteers, not by some faceless event company intent on extracting every last penny from visitors. Same thing happens in my world with Land Rover shows, the big players have so much influence the independent shows and events get left far behind. Life ain't fair!

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
That might be the sort of thing we could organize some bodies for if Tony likes the idea.

i'd happily make one of those bodies, it's always nice to try to put something back in (and it looks like a good show too:))

stuart

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Like the Idea of the show, I am arranging a 4x4 trip overland to Morroco should of been for August this year, but work has put pay to that for a few extra months.

So would def be interested in going to the show.

Jan 1, 2012
Bedworth, Warks
Big Stu - When you do finally head off to Morocco, PM me as a mate of mine has opened up a 4x4 repair/servicing/modifications company in La linea de la Conception, Southern Spain just north of Gibraltar, so is ideally placed for the Algeciras to Tangier ferry. VERY handy person to know both before setting off (he runs 4x4 tours in Morocco so you could always pick his brain) and returning. Originally from Staffordshire, he even speaks a form of English!!! ;)

Don't know if I should post his website on here, may be considered spam, but you could always PM me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE