Trip Report 3 Day Bow Making Course With Forest Knights

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dean

Mod
Mod
Jan 24, 2004
South Wales
www.facebook.com
Had a great time over the Halloween weekend on a Forest Knights three day bow making course, The course was held in the Greenwood Village area of the Amberley Museum & Heritage Centre and throughout the three days you felt like you were part of the museums exhibit while the visitors were watching and asking questions about bow making I did not mind though. The staff at Forest Knights were always on point when it came to answering questions or lending a hand with a troublesome section, they also kept the kettle hot and the food was delicious and plentiful. Each night would sat around the fire listening to the owls and conversing would be followed by a begrudging trek to ones pitch to fall asleep after a good days hard graft using nothing but hand tools.
I would highly recommend doing this course to anyone who is into archery or is contemplating making their own bow, all I say is remember tool etiquette and don't become complacent with tools.

Thank you Forest Knights
and thank you Wayne for your instruction and patience

Dean
1.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg
I become to complacent with a bow saw after so many years of use and one bit me to remind me.
11.jpg

Reactions: Wayne

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE