hunting

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. S

For Sale High Quality Hunting/Survival knives

I have some items to sell. These are hunting/survival knives I accumulated over the years. I hope they would be of interest to you all. 1- Aitor Jungle King 1 (brand new). I got this lovely knife about 3-4 years ago, but never used it. These are amazing Spanish knives. £250.00 2- RUI K25...
  2. Le Loup

Making Arrow Heads From Spoons (cold forging).

Keith.
  3. Le Loup

Tomahawk/Axe Throwing

Keith.
  4. Hudson

Forest Hunter Course Review (Frontier Bushcraft)

It took me a long time to get round to writing this review, but now that I’m booked on for another course with Frontier Bushcraft (Expedition Canoeing Skills) , I feel that this is somewhat overdue... The Forest Hunter Course with Frontier Bushcraft was a fantastic experience and something I...
  5. Hudson

Frontier Bushcraft’s ‘Forest Hunter’ Course

Hi, I wasn’t able to post this in the Courses section as I didn’t have the requisite ‘privileges’ to do so... hope this is close enough. I am enrolled in the Paul Kirtley Forest Hunter course this October, I had missed the enrolment period but managed to get one of the cancelled spaces...
  6. BEARDMASTER

Wild greetings from Estonia!

Hei! Greetings from a Finno-Ugric lands, Estonia! I do handmade leather-work for a living. When not working on leather, I am usually out- tracking, hunting/gathering or building a dug-out canoe - a very old style of finno-ugric canoe called "haabjas" in Estonian. It is likely that these kind...
  7. Le Loup

Tomahawk Throwing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSOE-_AHOLE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkKtMGHks2Y
  8. D

Another bushcraft jacket thread

Hello! I know this has been done to death but I'm really struggling choosing a jacket. I'm looking for something for bumming about the woods, nothing too technical or expensive. Main criteria then: 1.)Budget, under £200, preferably new. 2.)Robust with regards to bushes and fire...
  9. L

Swap a new and unused Fallkniven A1

Had the knife for a bit less than two weeks and am interested in any offers with regards to a trade, with my express interest being to trade for a bushcraft knife; something along the lines of a Jacklore would be a perfect example Thanks
  10. coastal survival

Scotland 2014 - Coastal Hunter Gatherer Course - Photo album.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.888513831165995.1073741837.100000221585627&type=1&l=168c0c8c54
  11. Samon

Made a Priest! WIP - Picture heavy!!

Good morning, forumites! I knocked up a hunting priest with some scrap snooker cue that was left over from material sourcing and figured you guys would like to see how it was done. The idea of the 'priest' is to humanely dispatch small game after catching, snaring or shooting it by bonking it...
  12. Samon

Weihrauch HW45 .22 air pistol for swaps!

Reluctantly, I am testing the water to see what is out there in return for my beautiful air pistol. It is a Weihrauch HW45 model in .22 calibre, it has two power stages, the later providing around 5.5ft/lb with premium middle weight pellets (I've been using RWS hobby flat heads for plinking and...
  13. A

New self made bow

I've always felt the need to make my own bow, many times i've tried and every time i failed i selected a nice piece of wood but rushed the bow and finished it in just a few hours, of course they all broke after a few tugs on the sting. so a few days ago i sat down and decided to take my time and...
  14. Samon

Brilliant air pistol for swaps! Webley Alecto .177!

Withdrawn! I'll be keeping this one for myself!
  15. Samon

Custom Crosman 2240 pistol up for swaps!

Gun is now gone!
  16. M

permission ?

how would i go about getting permission to shoot on land ?
  17. Loenja

high power bands

where can i get high power (hunting) bands for my cattys, 1plywood diy and a blackwidow i was thinking fishfish's bands for the ply, and i dont know what for the black widow thanks Lonja
  18. Loenja

weihrauch hw80k vs hw57 vs95

could anyone help me decide between them they are all in the same bracket (price wise), i like the idea of underlever, but have heard that the breach is fiddly could anyone shed some light on this. thanks in advance Lonja
  19. plastic-ninja

Kershaw blade trader 3 blade knife.

I have for swaps an oldish kershaw "blade trader" system knife with black rubber covered handle and three blades in the original cordura-type belt pouch and with a plastic insert. Blades are sharpish hunting blade,filleting blade which looks a little twisted to me,and a decent sawblade. I got...
  20. Loenja

alternative weapons

i was wondering if we could approach this topic from a solely educational way. i was wondering if there are any alternative hunting weapons(not commonly know/used). and if people know their legal status that would be great. eg: cattapult, atlatl, sling, slingbow etc i know hunting with a...