• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
scottisha5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there .. looking around for mods for my polish lavvu after seen Simon a bloke in woods video.. and come accross you page .. just a quick question about how much would it be fora similar mod as his especially the for a stove .. regards Andy Revell
    Hi John,

I just happened upon your Brownlee Pond Meet post while looking for any bushcraft enthusiasts nearby, I am new to this site & I'm pleased to see others in south lanarkshire getting out in the winter. If I'm right I think you were describing mauldlsie bridge where I used to fly fish quite alot, I did a little one nighter with my bivi in mauldlsie wood a week or so ago, -11 has its advantages as no one was around so the place felt a million miles from anywhere, nae midges as well. I'm 22 & live in Hamilton, I've got an old rusty land rover & I do a fair bit of Wild camping, bushcraft & canoeing in any weather but I don't know of anyone nearby who is mental enough to be into the same thing.
    So I'm just putting my name out there & if you or a group of fellow bushcrafters are planning any trips near or far & you wouldn't mind an extra body along give me a shout as I'm always up for meeting new people & getting out of the town.

Cheers,
    Martin.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…