For Sale Terävä Jääkäripuukko

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Terävä Jääkäripuukko 110 Carbon steel, with sheath.
I've sharpened out the heavy secondary bevel and put a micro bevel on it instead.
there is a small area of scratch pattern from the coarse grit that hopefully can be seen in the pics, hasnt effected the use so was just going to sharpen it out next time, but I've since decided to thin out the collection.
£ 40.00

DSCN0976.JPG DSCN0977.JPG DSCN0979.JPGDSCN1135.JPG

Over 18s Only.

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Very surprised this is still here. I’ve had the 110 and 140. Both are completely bombproof excellent knives. I sold my 110 for the simple reason the 140 seemed a better length to make the most of the 4mm thick steel, but the guy I sold it to was utterly confused as to why I’d sell such a thing.

Reactions: Turnip

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Very surprised this is still here. I’ve had the 110 and 140. Both are completely bombproof excellent knives. I sold my 110 for the simple reason the 140 seemed a better length to make the most of the 4mm thick steel, but the guy I sold it to was utterly confused as to why I’d sell such a thing.

With no disrespect to Turnip, probably because a brand new undamaged one can be bought for around £33 plus postage.

Reactions: GGTBod

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE