lost in space??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

saxonaxe

Nomad
Sep 29, 2018
SW Wales
Lost in the mysteries of the Forum...anyone any idea why a post, including photographs should register as accepted and then not appear? And an item in 'Introductions' appear briefly saying it was being vetted (or similar wording) and then not reappear?.....just curious as a new but past member??
Ta.

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
IIRC you have to have a minimum number of posts ( 10?) before you can post pics, so yours are perhaps in limbo until that number is reached?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey, it's rather a case of you seem awfully like a gentleman we banned three years ago and we're checking to make sure it is or is not you, if it's not you I apologise for the delay, however, on the surface and below it does seem to be you.

Near enough the same name, same avatar/image, same location and same form of speaking/writing.
Anglo_Saxon was the user and also another one called ayylmao which was created afterwards to bypass the first ban.

So, when you say you've been a member before do these names ring a bell?

saxonaxe

Nomad
Sep 29, 2018
SW Wales
Hey, it's rather a case of you seem awfully like a gentleman we banned three years ago and we're checking to make sure it is or is not you, if it's not you I apologise for the delay, however, on the surface and below it does seem to be you.

Near enough the same name, same avatar/image, same location and same form of speaking/writing.
Anglo_Saxon was the user and also another one called ayylmao which was created afterwards to bypass the first ban.

So, when you say you've been a member before do these names ring a bell?

Definitely not me Tony, I don't recall the names that you posted either. I assume they didn't stay on the forum very long?
I used to use a nick name that I earned years ago when I was still working...Wicca..( not actually representative of my beliefs either :biggrin: )...and I don't even remember if I used an avatar.

The only reason I asked the question in this post was because initially I posted in 'Introductions' and later a post in 'Out and about' both were initially accepted, then disappeared, hence I was puzzled before Brambles kindly answered my question.

Never been banned in my life...wait..I was kicked out of school once..and then there was that bar in Hamburg..but we won't go into that...:p

Reactions: LarryBass

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE