Neck Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dannyk64

Apr 1, 2015
Nottingham
Hi,

looking for a neck knife as a gift for a colleague and was wondering if anyone had anything they were looking to get rid of?

they work in a public facing role so will most likely be worn under the shirt. a nice compact size would be good!

let me know!

Cheers

Danny

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Fair enough, what sort of use would a compact neck knife be to FC ranger ? the ones next to our farm carried all they needed in a secure box in their landy

dannyk64

Apr 1, 2015
Nottingham
There are many different types of rangers with many different jobs. a lot of the time you might be 30 minutes away from the vechile. Having a knife helps with cutting cable ties, opening things, starting fires etc. General things a knife might be useful for.

The smaller size is just preference and ease of carrying around. fixed blade because again it's my preference.

I'm just looking for a knife as a gift. Not a debate on the merits of carrying one or misinformation on the legalities.

i wouldn't be looking to spend more than 100 quid mate.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE