Van design ideas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I'd say that Ququq company might be for you Dave. I reckon you're the make out yourself kind of guy. Looking at that website if you're after a camper/work van type of setup for just a of £3000 you get something practical from them. If you're not into DIY jobs then it seems a basic bit functional option to me.

Personally doesn't suit me because I'm not interested in sleeping in the van. I only want the cooking function. Plus not really got anywhere to store it. We need a cooking unit that can be left in or taken out and used outside if good enough weather. The main thing is seats and space for kit. Ququq would fill too much space with the bed.

Money no object I think I'd go for one of the earlier links, Autocampers. Although too expensive because they use new vans they do look good finished products. If they only did after market vans on the basis of customer brings the van and they make their kit work in it.

BTW if money isn't an issue the citreon space tourer is a nice van type mpv. It's a dispatch with a boot lid door rather than two split doors like the van. Plus seven it eight seats which can fold or be taken out. For that they charge a bit.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Laura Kampf just started a van conversion series. Quite a neat start for maintaining maximum flexibility.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE