FORMcard

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
I got a delightful present in the post this morning.

When Shelly asked what I wanted as my gift for continued membership this year I said I had enough badges and window stickers so she suggested a FORMcard, I had no idea what it was but as I am still kid enough to like surprises, I said, "Yes please!"

I was still mystified when I opened the envelope but followed the instructions on the enclosed compliment slip and checked out www.formcard.com .What a revelation and what a great gift showing yet again the benefits of being a member. It has earned an instant place in my possibles pouch. Thank you, Shelly!

I now look forward to many photographs of other members' imaginative use of the FORMcard. Maybe I'll even learn how to post photos myself.

Reactions: pwb

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
I got one of those last time round.....still not sure what i'd actually use it for and when?

Well, if you found yourself deep in the forest without your spork you could make one :) (as long as you had fire, water, and a cup, and the food you're wanting to eat is not too hot).

But, let's accept Oldtimer's challenge; post our most bizarre and most useful applications!

bob_the_baker

May 22, 2012
Swansea
I wanted to hang a 10 inch tablet off a rack in the kitchen for recipe's and music. The music stand clip attachment I had couldn't grip the bars tightly enough so I took that off, squeezed some formcard around the rack and pushed the screw into it while still warm. It's been there for 5 months, no problems.
DSC_0533.jpg DSC_0534.jpg

Reactions: Ascobis

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
The FORMcard is great, it's one of those things that's worth playing with and getting to grips with and then just having on standby just in case.
Thanks for the pics Bob goodjob

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Love the names the marketing departments come up with. I just known it for years as Polymorph, good for all kinds of tasks such as quick knife handles, sheaths, sporks, contoured grips etc and it's £20 a Kilo from here

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE