Ignore

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
Is there an Ignore button?
I've looked but I've not seen one.

There are a few moaners (proper moaners, not charming grumps, but just sour bitter old men) on the forum who don't seem to contribute anything except moaning about everything that's happened since the 1970s.

I don't read threads they've started (they don't start many - like I say, I've noticed they actually contribute very little except complaining about some facet of post-1970s life), but one can't help but stumble across their right-wing moans on other threads. I notice how they seem to be forthright in their opinions but if anyone disagrees with them then they accuse the other person of being argumentative.

So it would be nice to have an Ignore button.

Many other forums have them. I think it helps a lot because one can simply 'ignore' users they would prefer not to read rather than read them and in a moment of weakness post a response that might create controversy.
It could help promote a more harmonious forum.

What do you think?

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
That's strange, I can't see any posts in this thread.;)

Do you really need to ignore people and not just scroll past their posts or not read their threads? After all, we never had an ignore feature in the '70s and we did ok.

Reactions: Fadcode

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE