gothic dagger

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Thanks a lot! :) Would you like to have one? ;)

Too kind sir, thank you. However, as beautiful as it is I tend towards knives I can use. I don’t really have any now that are just to be admired. Apart from a Paps Tomahawk that I cannot part with.

hellize

Maker
Jun 26, 2017
transylvania
Too kind sir, thank you. However, as beautiful as it is I tend towards knives I can use. I don’t really have any now that are just to be admired. Apart from a Paps Tomahawk that I cannot part with.
Yeah, I understand! Unfortunately the heroic times passed and are long forgotten :( Mass armies built with puppets with barcodes instead of names took the place of courageous, self-conscious men, each and everyone one is expendable, if one falls, another takes its place, without any disruption in the giant machine, like the infinite teeth in the mouth of a shark, and not only on the battlefield, but everywhere. Valor and honor is no more.

Reactions: Nice65

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
However, should it end up passing through my hands on its way to a foreign buyer, I may well be unwrapping it for a look :)

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
Thanks! :)
Well, I always thought that as a dangerous thing to do. They have these crossguards for a reason ;)
Not really, If your thinking about an opponent running his blade into your finger I would say the guard is too short anyhow for a parring dagger, attacking the hand is a common move in fencing.

hellize

Maker
Jun 26, 2017
transylvania
Ho I would not say that! my own knowledge is not vast, I did a bit of fencing and had mates in reenactment society's, medieval and English civil war who loved to swing blunt and sharp metal at each other and anybody else found willing:eek:!
It's more than what I have! ;) Swinging my steel in the backyard like a dork and hacking firewood like a mad barbarian. (don't ask what the neighbours think...)

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
It's more than what I have! ;) Swinging my steel in the backyard like a dork and hacking firewood like a mad barbarian. (don't ask what the neighbours think...)
Ho I know the feeling! I do my kung -fu forms in the back garden, I would like to use the front as it has more room, but having me dressed all in black leaping around doing impressions of a verity of angry animals is unlikely to improve the locals view of me :D

hellize

Maker
Jun 26, 2017
transylvania
Ho I know the feeling! I do my kung -fu forms in the back garden, I would like to use the front as it has more room, but having me dressed all in black leaping around doing impressions of a verity of angry animals is unlikely to improve the locals view of me :D
:D Bwahaha, I just imagined that, and immediately sprung to my mind that old movie with Jackie Chan, the drunken karate master, or something like that. Oh, you surely know it. Man I loved that movie!.

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
:D Bwahaha, I just imagined that, and immediately sprung to my mind that old movie with Jackie Chan, the drunken karate master, or something like that. Oh, you surely know it. Man I loved that movie!.
Drunken master yer I know it! love that kind of thing! thin plot, bad dubbing and acting but awesome kung-Fu!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE