Apple & Cinnamon Crumble....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Russell96

Forager
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
Always great videos. Really enjoyed it.
I think I ask you a kit question every time! What is the hooded top you are wearing? Looks good and I quite fancy one.
All the best.
Russ

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Always great videos. Really enjoyed it.
I think I ask you a kit question every time! What is the hooded top you are wearing? Looks good and I quite fancy one.
All the best.
Russ
It's my original wool/ventile blanket smock. I made it about twelve years ago and everyone seemed to want one, I made a few. The blankets I used are now almost impossible to get hold of. The closest you would get is one of the Two Dogs smocks (on here sometimes) or a Lester River one from the States. They are a lovely item if you a static for any length of time or (like me) you are standing around teaching in the woods in the winter months.

Russell96

Forager
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
Thanks Neil. I have a two dogs top which is great. I just really liked the look of yours! You are obviously talented!
Love the vids and I will try to make one of your gatherings the next time you have one. Your last 'open to anyone' Dartmoor trip looked great.
Have a great Christmas.
Russ

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Hi Neil, thanks very much for sharing, the video was great and looked very simple. I'm heading out for a night between xmas and new year and think I might give this a go. As it's Christmas I might even spoil myself and use hobnobs!

Enjoyed your other video as well where you made the needle pot. Another project to try next time I'm out.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE