hello from NW1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Architekton

Dec 17, 2017
London
Hi all,

I like staying outside in the nature, a bit of hillwalking and hilltop amateur radio activities. (SOTA)
While I go for day hikes around Chilterns till now all my overnight activities are near Brecon Beacons.

If you know any small welcoming groups around NW/N London please let me know.

Cheers

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Hi all,

I like staying outside in the nature, a bit of hillwalking and hilltop amateur radio activities. (SOTA)
While I go for day hikes around Chilterns till now all my overnight activities are near Brecon Beacons.

If you know any small welcoming groups around NW/N London please let me know.

Cheers
Whatabout the Scout,s site on the A41 Aylesbury road, just outside Hemel, might be worth an ask.............but be prepared for them to say no.

Reactions: Architekton

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Whatabout the Scout,s site on the A41 Aylesbury road, just outside Hemel, might be worth an ask.............but be prepared for them to say no.

That's on my doorstep and was told no when I asked. Apparently they only take bookings from scouts and associated groups :(

Reactions: Architekton

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE