Oops

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Looks like a partially loaded page, I get similar sometimes when the internet drops out. Bear in mind there have been a lot of power cuts and downed lines over the last few days, you may be on a weak signal particularly at this time of day when the load is high.

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
I've had a similar problem, if I click on the BCUK logo at the top of the main forum page then it comes up looking like

Untitled-1.jpg

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Yup connection here has been ok all day, the above only happened when i clicked on a link in a notification email, if i clicked on a link on the actual forum it all loaded up ok

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Some of that might be down to us updating a few things yesterday and turning off/switching on different plugins. Let us know if it continues....

Reactions: Kepis

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Still happening Tony, but only when you click on a notification email to get to the thread, if you view the thrtead via new/recent posts it all loads up fine.

Capture by Mark D Emery, on Flickr

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE