Withdrawn Tag Heuer Formula 1 CA 1210 RO Blue dial very good condition for age

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
As title, listed on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202118320061?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Tag Heuer Formula 1 CA 1210 RO Blue dial, very good condition.

supplied by Mclaren international Formula 1 team as a gift to family members in the early nineties.

Very nice watch, No scratches to glass, Blue bezel unmarked and like new, some scuffing to the stainless bracelet but other wise really good.

No original box, links or papers, just the watch.

New Renata battery fitted a few months ago but will need water resistant testing if you intend to dive.

Shipping by UPS and will need to be signed for and will be insured, hence the price.

Cash on collection possible but offers will not be accepted.

More HD pics available if needed.

willing to sell to a subscribing BCUK member for £500 + insured P+P Bank Transfer on this one please.

any question please feel free to ask...Post here and PM me for more details.

thanks

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2014
Geneva, CH
supplied by Mclaren international Formula 1 team as a gift to family members in the early nineties.

cool! never knew that. i have exactly the same watch. thank you.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Yes, as far as I am aware we were offered this version of the formula 1 watch after they had problems with the first generation which I am pretty sure we paid for after a hefty discount. we were also offered trade in to some models of breitling, which i wish i had taken advantage of.

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/554153929122594516/

The one for sale is one of 4 CA121* in our family.

This model was the original one I had exchanged for the CA.

EymlxSG.jpg

Last edited:

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Sorry i should have updated. i have withdrawn it from here because i discovered the shipping costs fully insured by UPS is Over £50.

so its still on sale but on ebay only. i did have some interest but they never got back to me and didn't have many feedback so not too bothered.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE