Withdrawn Jackets & Knives...REDUCTIONS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roguetrooper

Sep 28, 2012
Wirral
LAST REDUCTIONS - 11/11/17

This really is the last of the knife collection. Thanks to all those that have bought sharps from me in the last 18 months or so...

Ok, so all blades are unused and Boxed, unless otherwise specified. Prices include shipping (of my choice) within the UK.

Payment via bank transfer is the preferred choice but I am happy to discuss other methods. I'm happy to give discounts for the purchase of multiple knives.

Not looking for any trades, and by entering into a trade with me, you are asserting that you are aged 18 or over...

Let's go.....

Extrema Ratio BF1 Classic Drop Point £85 NOW £70

2937zu9.jpg

24ywepw.jpg

Fox Knives Dreamcatcher Bocote Wood Drop Point £80 NOW £68 SOLD

Fox Knives Dreamcatcher Bocote Wood Clip Point £80 NOW £68 SOLD

Both for £150 NOW £125

Fox Knives Delta Spec Ops 2 Col Moshin Small £90 SOLD

Buck Vantage Force Pro S30V £90 NOW £75

2v985lx.jpg

2wnz6le.jpg

SOG Pentagon Elite 1 , no box £100 NOW £80 SOLD

Fox knives Predator II £80 SOLD

Boker Plus Exskelibur II 440C £60 Photos don't show the beautiful titanium blue liners NOW £45 SOLD

Meyerco Blackie Collins Fixed Blade, unused but edge needs some work. Sheath may be dusty from storage No box £50 NOW £35

282goxw.jpg

10xaj5z.jpg

Al Mar Hawk Ultralight, gentlemans folder £85 NOW £70

2yn4cix.jpg

34864k2.jpg

Tops Knox Knife, no box £50 NOW £42

2dbmfqs.jpg

Benchmade 581 Barrage Assisted Opening M390 steel, no box £110 SOLD

SOG Powerlock Multitool probably used half a dozen times but has rattled around a toolbox £50 SOLD

Fallkniven U2 no box, the edge needs a lot of work, but rest of knife is VGC £35 SOLD

Spyderco Navigator - This one is a bit of a collectible..Vintage model...I think it was, possibly, a prototype model but don't hold me to that. GIN-1 steel. Some cosmetic marks that could be removed with a polish otherwise its in good condition. No box £40 NOW £35 SOLD

US Army ECWCS Goretex Jacket Unused Medium Regular £45 NOW £40

15p1s9i.jpg

5.11 Tactical Sabre 2.0 Jacket, Large. Very good used condition, would rate as 8.5/10 £60 SOLD

Last edited:

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
I was really hoping your Kifaru parka was on this post..😉😉😉😉

roguetrooper

Sep 28, 2012
Wirral
Only really looking for cash sales but if you have anything from TAD, Kifaru, Mystery Ranch, Carinthia, Atwood, PDW that you want to trade, then drop me a line.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
A bump for you. I recognise the Navigator, I think it must have been mine at some point. It is one of the prototype models as far as I know. If you have the box it might be worth posting it up on the Spyderco forum or asking Sal about it. There are collectors that want every knife ever made, including 50 held back from the BB forum knife, presumably the same with the EdgeMatters Pingo. As far as I know 50 knives are held back on every run.

Lovely little/big knife that never got to work for it's living, it has every desire to CUT stuff, it's a little demon. Good to see it again.:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: roguetrooper

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE