1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Tony
Last Activity:
Jul 15, 2018 at 5:27 PM
Birthday:
Aug 9, 1970 (Age: 47)
Home Page:
Boss

Share This Page

Tony

White bear (Admin), 47, from Wales

Admin
Tony was last seen:
Jul 15, 2018 at 5:27 PM
    1. Katy
      Katy
      Dear Tony and Shelley,
      Thank you so much for our beautiful wedding present and card. The quaich is proudly on display in our Dundee living room and will definitely be coming out to Saudi Arabia with me in the Autumn, when I move there to join Graham. We've already made a start at 'rationalising' our worldly goods here in Dundee, but, haven't even looked at our camping stuff, yet!
      I hope that you and your little ones are all well?
      Kind regards, Katy
    2. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      hiya tony

how are we? recovered from the moot? i hope so and hows shelly and the gang? Now then the reason i am emailing you is to ask if i would be allowed to get bushcraftuk.com embroidered with the logo on to the back of my cloak.
      Also if i am allowed please could you send me a J peg of the bushcraftuk.com and logo artwork because it will be easier for the embroiderer as you probably all ready know. my email address is DrewDunnRespect@hotmail.com
      thanks again
      drew
    3. Scott Of The Llandow
      Scott Of The Llandow
      Hi Tony,
      I've been sending some emails to shelley regarding overpaying for the Bushmoot this year as i was planning to come for the whole week but can only make the weekend.Shelley said it would be fine to use the extra money to become a full member and just needed my user name to sort this out. As you can see it's Scott Of The LLandow but was also wondering if you could change the 2nd L in Llandow to lower case if poss??
      I sent a couple of chase up emails but had no reply back,i know you must be very busy just starting to worry no one can hear me out in cyberspace :(

Many thanks

Scott Of The LLandow
    4. Ahjno
      Ahjno
      Oye Boss, you've passed the 10,000 post mark without a party! :confused::eek::rolleyes:

:beerchug:

Ye olde spammerT :D
    5. Cooper90
      Cooper90
      HI i am interetsed in being a seller on bushcraft uk? Ahjno says your the person to speak to if you could let me know if your ok with that and what to do i would aappreciate it

kind regards

andy
    6. nomade
      nomade
      Hi Tony! Hi Shelly! To both of you and to all your beautiful kids,
      MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR
    7. Graham_S
      Graham_S
      It's not bad at the moment, it's a bit overcast today, so it's only about 25c
      I don't even need the AC on!
      I'm probably getting used to the heat a bit.
      I like the new forum software, I've even set up a virtual "scottish corner" :D
      I'll be starting work on Saturday (Saudi weekend is Thursday/Friday) It'll be good to have something to do.

G
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 9, 1970 (Age: 47)
    Home Page:
    http://www.bushcraftuk.com
    Boss
    Outdoor Activity:
    Bushcraft!

Signature

Tone
    Explore : Discover : Achieve
    The most important thing is not 'who's right' but rather 'what's right'

2018 BushMoot Tickets available 6th - 18th August 2018 BushMoot.com

Visit our pages and Sites : : Facebook : : Pinterest : : BushMoot : : Twitter @BCraftUK