1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We're live with the new forums, have a look around and get settled in.

There have been a couple of members that have had issues logging in, if your password doesn't work use the "Forgot your password" link in the community section. If an email doesn't arrive check your spam box.

Any other issues logging in please contact admin@bushcraftuk.com

We've created a new thread in the Suggestions, Bugs and Feedback forums for you to use to report any issues or give feedback. http://bushcraftuk.com/community/index.php?threads/new-site-bugs-feedback-questions.147565/

There are a few things we still need to sort out but the forums should be fine so get stuck in.
    Dismiss Notice
CLEM
Birthday:
Mar 6, 1970 (Age: 47)

Share This Page

1. Twodogs
      Twodogs
      Hello Clem

To be honest there not a lot in it ,

The frisport has a bigger snow valance and the silver lining would improve heat retention so you don't really need a liner .

Same amount of tie downs as the helsport and same alloy pole .

just a smaller company .

hope it helps

Cliff
    2. CLEM
      CLEM
      Sorry for late reply Mick, I could have sworn I already had done.Alice showed me his Shrade and thats alot of knife for the money I got to say.Ive a couple of Moras and they do me fine for now, wouldent mind trying those Condors, the nessmuck looks nice as does the Woodlore copy and good value by the looks of them. I'd love to come check them out if you don't mind mate. For the time being I'll have to stick with the Moras and my SAK, served me well over the years. CLEM :-)

Me and Alice tapped a birch yesty, may have over done it mind ya as we had just shy of seven litres lol.
    3. keel
      keel
      no problem mate, yeah alot of knife/sheath there for the money with the shrades. i,ve not had a condor but if i was going with lower cost knives its a mora everytime, damn i love them knives! Had a becker necker and RAT izula come the other week, the rat is superb i had some handle scales come with it so its a proper little knife. The becker is good but not as comfortable, you,ll have a check em out sometime. mick
    4. CLEM
      CLEM
      Ello mate yeah thats me :-)
    5. keel
      keel
      Hi Clem are you al,s friend?
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 6, 1970 (Age: 47)
    Outdoors,shooting,photography,Boxing,CSW,eating and drinking well.