• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Bluebs4
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,

Bit of an odd request that I was hoping you might be able to help me with. I think i'm correct in thinking you are also a member of BritishBlades? Just wondering if you are having any problems logging into British Blades today? I am getting a very odd message saying I am banned? No idea why as I haven't posted anything and certainly haven't done anything wrong! Just wondering if it might be a problem with the site that everyone might be experiencing?

Many thanks

Griffo32
    Hi,

Bit of an odd request that I was hoping you might be able to help me with. I think i'm correct in thinking you are also a member of BritishBlades? Just wondering if you are having any problems logging into British Blades today? I am getting a very odd message saying I am banned? No idea why as I haven't posted anything and certainly haven't done anything wrong! Just wondering if it might be a problem with the site that everyone might be experiencing?

Many thanks

Griffo32
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…